Hi there! I’m Bradlyn, and I love exploring this beautiful planet!
But who am I?
I am a Canadian who has a serious, I mean SERIOUS, love of travel. I currently have some serious wanderlust and am constantly planning my next adventure (as always).
My love of travel truly started when I worked at Disney World in 2013 on an international program. After that, I travelled through Europe and then moved to Australia for over 2 years.
Living in Sydney taught me that I am not a big city girl. I feel more myself in the middle of nowhere with a camera in hand and my backpack on. Fresh air and exploration are essential for me.
5 fun facts you don’t know about me!
1. I am WAY too into violent weather (and weather in general since it is my full-time gig). Every time I hear thunder crack or see a flash of lightning I get a little giddy inside. I was almost hit by lightning once… though I think I’ll pass on actually getting hit.
2. I have a SMALL obsession with water. If I could spend my life on a beach and in the ocean I would. Water sports are the only kind I’ve ever been good at. Wakeboarding, swimming, synchro… I was a lifeguard and I’m “trying” to learn to surf.
3. Geology is also a huge interest of mine. Everything from little grains of sand to volcanos and mountains fascinates me. I could stare at them forever! It is humbling to see the amazing things the Earth can do.
4. I think conservation and recycling are incredibly important for our future. Being in touch with the planet is the only way we will survive. Becoming environmentally friendly is something I struggle with daily.
5. I am also an author of a science fiction book: Insolation. Get it here!
So WELCOME to my website where I hope to explore Earth a little at a time! Be warned I have the travel bug! I hope you’ll go on this adventure with me.